Block unwanted background noise: Jabra Elite 85h Wireless Headphones are engineered for the best wireless calls and music experience with SmartSound; Smart active noise cancellation responds to the environment, switching on if it detects background noise
Top Positive Review
Was able to call into their help center and my claim is being honored and handled. Thank you.
Asurion refunded my full purchase price to Amazon Gift Card for the covered earbuds. The purchase price for the plan was worth the investment.
Asurion claimed that the manufacturer’s warranty was still in effect. Manufacturer says it isn’t. No way posted on Asurion’s claim submission site other than chat (which wasn’t available) to speak with Asurion.
5 People Found This Helpful
Top Critical Review
Short version, the Item I bought from Amazon in March of this year (its now October) for $204.54 cost me an additional $33.99 to insure, for a term of (what I though was) 36 months. It failed. Instead of a repair or replacement, they sent me an Amazon gift card for $204.54 and told me I was no longer insured! Also, they promise a 5-7 day turn around, it was 18 days (after several calls to them).
If Amazon is offering your initial cost, money back, for a 15% premium (a premium you won’t get back), shouldn’t they just say that, instead of wasting your time with what I went through???
I purchased the asurion Service Plan Price: $33.99 (Plan Duration: 36 MONTHS FROM UNIT PURCHASE DATE).
In the contract, it states; #7. ??replacement product?? means a NEW, REFURBISHED OR REMANUFACTURED PRODUCT OF EQUAL OR SIMILAR FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY THAT PERFORMS TO THE FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS OF THE ORIGINAL COVERED PRODUCT. Technological advances may result in a replacement product with a lower selling price than the original covered product.
But that’s not what happened. First, they promise a 5-7 day turn around. 18 days later (after several calls to them) I get an email with; “Unfortunately, your product is beyond repair. However, we’ll reimburse you the purchase price paid for your product, plus any sales tax if applicable, based on plan terms and conditions.”
I called and asked why I did not get a repair or replacement… and basically one of their supervisors replied; because they are not the manufacture of the product! Like an insurance company is the manufacture of any product?
Future more, when I ask about my 36 months of continuing coverage, she directed me to (in the contract (which you only see after you make the purchase);
1. PER-CLAIM LIMIT: For any single claim, the limit of liability under this Plan is the least of the cost of: (i) authorized repairs; (ii) replacement with a replacement product; (iii) reimbursement for authorized repairs or replacement; or (iv) the cost of a replacement product not to exceed the purchase price you paid for the covered product, excluding sales tax, as indicated on your sales receipt or order confirmation email.
2. AGGREGATE CLAIM LIMIT: The total amount we will pay for all claims on any single covered product is the purchase price you paid for the covered product excluding sales tax, as indicated on your sales receipt or order confirmation email. However, in no event will we provide a gift card or check for more than the replacement cost of the covered product or the remaining balance of your total claim limit. In the event the total cost of all authorized repairs, replacements or reimbursements equals the purchase price you paid for the covered product excluding sales tax, or we provide a gift card or check for the replacement cost of the covered product, we have fulfilled all of our obligations owed under this Plan and this Plan shall terminate
Again; So, if Amazon is offering your initial cost, money back, for a 15% premium (a premium you won’t get back), shouldn’t they just say that, instead of wasting your time with what I went through???
40 People Found This Helpful
Customer Questions & Answers
Answer: You can connect a wire and use only if it has charge. You can’t use it with wire when power is zero %
Does this hava a headphone kack also?
Answer: If you mean is there a wired connection option, the answer is YES. You can use the supplied 3.5 audio jack to connect the headphones directly to a phone or a computer using the 3.5 audio jack.
has anyone got these to work on a laptop through bluetooth? Skype for Business, Webex, discord?
Adding bluetooth to Windows 10 with a dongle is easy, however every time I reboot it asks to verify the source which is my Android phone; And then it is for either that one time or for as long as a computer isn’t shut down again.
There are a few of the posts in here but yes it has to do with security issues in Windows??
which bluetooth version it has?
Answer: They have the bluetooth 5.0 chipset
Why does this cost more than a Sony Wh-1000xm3? What’s better about it?
Answer: Jabra is better at audio quality, precisely for calls, because of the number of mics it has. However, Sony is better at Noise cancellation relative to Jabra Elite 85H. But frankly speaking the Jabra Elite 85h meet my requirement. Remember no headphone has it all
- Audio & Video Accessories
- Bags & Cases
- Blank Media
- Cable Organizer Bags & Cases
- Camera & Photo Accessories
- Cell Phone Accessories
- Compact Radios & Stereos
- Computers & Tablets
- Cord Management
- Digital Cameras
- Digital Voice Recorders
- DVD Players & Recorders
- Fax Machines
- GPS System Accessories
- Home Audio Accessories
- Home Theater Systems
- Item Finders
- Motion Detectors
- MP3 & MP4 Player Accessories
- MP3 & MP4 Players
- Office Electronics Accessories
- Other Office Equipment
- Over-Ear Headphones
- PlayStation Vita
- Portable DVD Players
- Power Adapters
- Power Protection
- Power Strips & Surge Protectors
- Radio Scanners
- Tablet Accessories
- Telephone Accessories
- Television Accessories
- Vehicle Electronics Accessories