?Dual Dac ES9218P professional music player?HiBy R3 Pro Saber is the third generation hifi music player launched by HiBy Music. From a single DAC chip decoding to independent decoding of left and right channels, the player avoids power noise and crosstalk between components to a certain extent, and also further enhances the fidelity of the audio and the power of the output port, so that the player has obtained better sound quality.
Top Positive Review
Was able to call into their help center and my claim is being honored and handled. Thank you.
Asurion refunded my full purchase price to Amazon Gift Card for the covered earbuds. The purchase price for the plan was worth the investment.
Asurion claimed that the manufacturer’s warranty was still in effect. Manufacturer says it isn’t. No way posted on Asurion’s claim submission site other than chat (which wasn’t available) to speak with Asurion.
5 People Found This Helpful
Top Critical Review
Short version, the Item I bought from Amazon in March of this year (its now October) for $204.54 cost me an additional $33.99 to insure, for a term of (what I though was) 36 months. It failed. Instead of a repair or replacement, they sent me an Amazon gift card for $204.54 and told me I was no longer insured! Also, they promise a 5-7 day turn around, it was 18 days (after several calls to them).
If Amazon is offering your initial cost, money back, for a 15% premium (a premium you won’t get back), shouldn’t they just say that, instead of wasting your time with what I went through???
I purchased the asurion Service Plan Price: $33.99 (Plan Duration: 36 MONTHS FROM UNIT PURCHASE DATE).
In the contract, it states; #7. ??replacement product?? means a NEW, REFURBISHED OR REMANUFACTURED PRODUCT OF EQUAL OR SIMILAR FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY THAT PERFORMS TO THE FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS OF THE ORIGINAL COVERED PRODUCT. Technological advances may result in a replacement product with a lower selling price than the original covered product.
But that’s not what happened. First, they promise a 5-7 day turn around. 18 days later (after several calls to them) I get an email with; “Unfortunately, your product is beyond repair. However, we’ll reimburse you the purchase price paid for your product, plus any sales tax if applicable, based on plan terms and conditions.”
I called and asked why I did not get a repair or replacement… and basically one of their supervisors replied; because they are not the manufacture of the product! Like an insurance company is the manufacture of any product?
Future more, when I ask about my 36 months of continuing coverage, she directed me to (in the contract (which you only see after you make the purchase);
1. PER-CLAIM LIMIT: For any single claim, the limit of liability under this Plan is the least of the cost of: (i) authorized repairs; (ii) replacement with a replacement product; (iii) reimbursement for authorized repairs or replacement; or (iv) the cost of a replacement product not to exceed the purchase price you paid for the covered product, excluding sales tax, as indicated on your sales receipt or order confirmation email.
2. AGGREGATE CLAIM LIMIT: The total amount we will pay for all claims on any single covered product is the purchase price you paid for the covered product excluding sales tax, as indicated on your sales receipt or order confirmation email. However, in no event will we provide a gift card or check for more than the replacement cost of the covered product or the remaining balance of your total claim limit. In the event the total cost of all authorized repairs, replacements or reimbursements equals the purchase price you paid for the covered product excluding sales tax, or we provide a gift card or check for the replacement cost of the covered product, we have fulfilled all of our obligations owed under this Plan and this Plan shall terminate
Again; So, if Amazon is offering your initial cost, money back, for a 15% premium (a premium you won’t get back), shouldn’t they just say that, instead of wasting your time with what I went through???
40 People Found This Helpful
Customer Questions & Answers
Is it metal body or plastic please?
Answer: It is aluminum alloy.
Is this a 2020 or 2021 model?
Answer: I believe it is a 2020. Late in the year 2020.
Can you fast forward while playing mp3?
Answer: OK. Upgrade the system to the latest version to have the speeds playback function.
- Audio & Video Accessories
- Bags & Cases
- Blank Media
- Cable Organizer Bags & Cases
- Camera & Photo Accessories
- Cell Phone Accessories
- Compact Radios & Stereos
- Computers & Tablets
- Cord Management
- Digital Cameras
- Digital Voice Recorders
- DVD Players & Recorders
- Fax Machines
- GPS System Accessories
- Home Audio Accessories
- Home Theater Systems
- Item Finders
- Motion Detectors
- MP3 & MP4 Player Accessories
- MP3 & MP4 Players
- Office Electronics Accessories
- Other Office Equipment
- Over-Ear Headphones
- PlayStation Vita
- Portable DVD Players
- Power Adapters
- Power Protection
- Power Strips & Surge Protectors
- Radio Scanners
- Tablet Accessories
- Telephone Accessories
- Television Accessories
- Vehicle Electronics Accessories